Monday, April 25, 2011

the proposal

today would be a new brand new day for me. maybe not a new chapter but sure it is a new beginning for me, for him and for sure for us.

today would be the day that i always remember that you would be the one who i can trust my heart, my live and my love for good. today would be the day i open a new door and close all the door behind me.

you may not be the best person in the world but i'm sure you are the best man for me that god create and sent to full fill my live.

love has heard some lies softly spoken and i have had my heart badly broken. i've been burned and i've been hurt before. and now i'm willing to take a chance. that till lilfe is through i'll still be loving you.


like a whisper in a dream, you walk softly into my life with love and sweet emotion and as I gaze into your eyes. i see the beauty that god has created. and I love you, now and forever...




bandung 22 april 2011

No comments: